Saturday, October 31, 2020

Have a Hoot on Halloween


Gayle suggested that we use this layout for our October Stamp n Chat so this was my take on it.

I used the stitches square die to cut out the openings and embossed the early expresso cardstock with the woodgrain embossing folder (sadly retired- but wood planks would work also beautifully.)

stamped the owls from Have a Hoot stampset set and colored it in water stampin' blends and watercolored the background

It's funny but the branches look like they connect -and they re looking at each other!


These owls are just so super cute!

the label die is the small one from "Hippo Happiness" die set. 

Happy Sheltering Halloween!

I bought some Halloween candy for my staff treats and for the trick or treaters just in case but I don't foresee any kiddie coming by with this pandemic-

Stay Safe everyone! 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
text on whatsapp +1 6026094730