Saturday, August 14, 2021

Artistically Inked in Coastal Cabana


I was playing around with different colors and juxtaposition of the flowers as a background and this is one of the cards I made that I really like.

Base card is thick white cardstock. 

Another piece of white cardstock stamped with the flowers in Coastal Cabana- I used the sponge dauber to add a little night of navy in the center of some cards and some on right side bottom was totally daubered in Navy after to create some variation.  Leaves were stamped with the same colors. I did stamp the weird alcohol ink background on the right side top area that you can make out in coastal cabana as well.  

I took a white strip of card stock and punched the left side with Banner -pick a punch then stamped the sentiment in versamark then heat embossed it using Basic White embossing powder. I then used a dauber to add coastal cabana color all over to create a soft but solid color tag- 

Added some white/clear sequins from variety of retired sets colored using the Bermuda bay Stampin Blends. I really l love this.


 

No comments: