Saturday, October 2, 2021

September 2021 Paperpumpkin Haunts & Harvest

 September Paper Pumpkin was genious.  I normally have a whole mess of the boxes the kits come because they are too nice to throw away and normally I turn them inside out as gift boxes or mailing boxes and they are terrific - but they put this wood pattern on the package and had a design inside that you cut out to make a new project that goes with the content- very cool- the kit was adorable with theseadorable pumpkins with leaves and paper wrapped wires  for the vine. It was just so sweet and I was able to make halloween treats for my whole staff. I gave the cart to one of my favorite nurses - I did replace the glued on front wheel with a brad so it would actually turn- 


it came with 3 different color diecuts - do you think they will ever sell this die?  I certainly could have used more of these.  stickers for the jack-o-lantern faces and everything you need to put it and the wheel barrow together.

I needed a vew more so I had to supplement with tsome extra treats I made with Pretty pillow box dies decorated with images i stamped and cut out from the Crazy Cat stampset 
this is the finishes wheelbarrow - and we used the tissue paper that came with the packaging - nothing wasted!

Some times I make alternates to get some variation but this was just so cute and I used every bit as it was originally designed- thumbs way up!






No comments: