Friday, February 18, 2022

Friendly hello Sale-a-bration flip card


Some birds freak me out but I was ok with this one. I loved the DSP that came with it as well. so pretty.

The base card is thick white. I diecut the circle die positioned as shown and diecut just half of it putting the plate over the 2 1/8inches in so it would only cut 1/2 of it. then scored it at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4 

Take a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 and cut in half vertically - cut out the half circle on the left piece - you can do it by hand after gluing it down ot use the die cut the piece as well. tape 2 pieces of gold paper to add a little sparkle - on the inside so it does not interfere with the front panel.  stamp the bird on the front - take another circle piece and stamp sentiment to put in the back - I used alcohol ink to color the front and it does seep through. used Pool party for the bird and fresh freesia, crumbcake and green apple green for the branch 

No comments: