Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Hello ladybug


 When I saw this punch I thought it was way too big but the more I play with it the cuter it seems to me.

Base cardi s real red with a layer of black. stamped a white cardstock with mango medley flowers and cetner with granny apple green and sentiment in memento black.

wrap a piece of real red 3/8 inch double -stitched satin ribbon. 

stamp the body in black and wings in red on scrap pieces of white and punch it out and layer with dimensionals and such easy peasy card- these lady bugs are really growing on me!



This is a CASE from Su Mohr - love the 3 daisies -
base is So saffron with a layer of white stamped with fern 3 times from the Daisy Lane set. the flowers next to it from the Hello Ladybug using versamark and used pastels to rub on top for the "popping pastels" . layered the flowers in mango melody, pumpkin pie and So saffron twice each and mounted using dimensional. 
stamped the Friends from the Daisy lane in pear Pizazz  and added the lady bug- I know they have the black dots but I like the white dots - they seem to pop more.
so this was one of the projects we made in February Stampin' with Lynda


No comments: