Saturday, November 5, 2022

Perched in tree


A lot of birds freak me out but this bird was pretty nice - very sweet actually. Love the tree background oval as well.

Take a base card of thick white cardstock and use stampin blending brush to add blue sky and then colors of earth on the front - i think I used balmy blue, Cajun craze and soft suede. 

I then cut another piece of white cardstock with teh tree die and sponged parts of that with cajun craze as well.  then take a piece of white scrap and stamp the branch, the bird.  I took a piece of white cardstock and laid down a bunch of colors using the watercolor marker, cajun craze, sofe suede, 


 pumpkin pie and even some soft succulent in mad scribbles and when I used the die that looks like a bunch of leaves it looked like just that. it was too long for the car so I cut the end off and it was big enough to add it back to the card on the left as you can see- no point in wasting it!


Take a basic gray cardstock, take the sentiment and heat emboss with white embossing powder and mount with dimensionals. 

No comments: