Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Mug Wrapper for craft supplies

 This is a little thing I sewed up for our gift exchange for the holidays with my Stamp N Chat friends. The criteria was that it had to be under $10 - I think and handmade.

I have been  hoarding this fabric bundle from Stampin' Up when they used to have fabric eons ago. It is sew cute! I still have a few packets of this and the christmas fabric that they used to have- good quality for quilting and I made several fabric shopping bags with pockets inside for going to the farmer's market. 


the button fabric is twice the height because it is folded over to double side it the pleated and sew every 1 1/2 inches or so to create the outside pockets.
I then make a binding out of the red checker fabric and sewed it all around the edge to create a cute binding.  this is the inside of the mug .


this is the back of the piece with velcro attached so that I can loop it through the handle of the mug to help this stay in place. 

No comments: