Saturday, August 8, 2020

All Things Fabulous



My Yahoo stamping group was challenged with a sketch so this is the card I made for it.

Basecard is Daffodil delight. Take a quarter sheet of whisper white and diecut with Papertrey coverplate horizontal diecut to create the stripes.

The rose is from the ALl Things Fabulous set from 2020-2021 catalog.  it is s 3 step stamp- the base is Melon Mambo stamped off with the next layer using Melon Mambo straight.  The top layer is stamped using the new Magenta Madness.   The leaves were stamped using Pear Pizazz and diecut all and layer using the dimensionals. 

The sentiment is from Very Versaille set- partial stamp- that is the beauty of cling stamps- you can cut and use parts of it which is great without destroying the integrity of the whole stamp. 

  clean and simple.  This one I tired lower down and it was fine too.   I just love the color combo.

Enjoy

Lynda

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
text on whatsapp +1 6026094730