Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Prized Peony Birthday

A little Birthday card for a friend-  Basecard is Pink Pirouette- I love this color so I bought several packs when I knew it was going to be retired. Layer a whisper white diecut with Many Medallions die .

Diecut Whisper White and Magenta Madness CS with Tasteful Labels dies for the sentiment and banner. Stamp the sentiment with the words from Prized Peony in Memento Tuxedo black.  I stamped the flower in Magenta Madness and glorious green using little cubes of color and used aqua blender to spread the ink more around in the flower and the old olive Stampin Blends to add more color to the leaves.  Diecut and mount with dimensionasl to pop it up.  I did use the Old Olive stampin blend to add a little border to the label 

 The sequins are self adhesive ones left over from Paper Pumpkin kit 


 

No comments: