Tuesday, January 5, 2021

daisy birthday with flower and field DSP

Sale-a-bration started today and I just Love this Designer paper that came free with my first order.  
I love the pretty little daisies  so of course I had to jazz it up with some more daisies!
Mu mother's birthday is coming up soon and thought this a perfect card for her.  Take a base of white cardstock, then I added a layer of so saffron then a layer of the DSP.  I punched out 6-7 medium daisies and layered 2-3 pieces together then uses a little watercolor with water painters to add a soft blue with Pool party. I punched a bunch of leaves , some I tried to emboss it with Tim Holtz tattered leaves but it was a bit too much so on others i just scored it and used a marker to add some veins and with the simplicity of this card it seemed to be more appropriate.

I used Old olive to stamp the sentiment and used pool party markers to outline the story label punch

not sure which set this sentiment coms from- I took it out because I use it all the time and now i can't figure out which box it came out of - I know i know - I shoulda cleaned it up right after - but I have several different stamps i took out and now I can't find their original box - oh well - I'm sure I will run into it one of these days. I had these US ArtQuest mini Prills in "you had me at yellow"  -you gotta love the name!-  I just love the little balls that looks like center of the flowers - I just used the multipurpose liquid glue and let it dry a tad then mounded the balls on - it is so sweet!

I used n old punch to make the leaves but will be looking to see if there a more appropriate die to use in the future.  

I thought I would start the year 2021 with a clean slate but still have a punch of work from 2020 to finish up so have to get back to the grind- but it was nice to take a little time to make a card for someone. I now feel more energized....


 

5 comments:

Banner House said...

We provide the best quality of every customised birthday banners to customers. Get ready to enjoy the birthday party event for your loved ones with the amazing Birthday Banners available at Banner House.
Anniversary Banners
Celebration Banners
Baby Shower Banners

EVA WIPPERMAN said...

It is a shame how people come in contact with fake hackers, I was a victim too until I met Wizard Schwartz Hacker. He helped me when I needed him the most. His charges are so minimal I decided to help promote him. Some of the services he renders include the following:

++ Boost your credit score
++ Identify & Track fake hackers
++ Recover funds from fake hackers.
++ Social media account hack
++ Game hack
++ Website and database hack
++ Erasure of criminal record
++ Bank account hack
++ Track a cheating mate/hack their phones
++ Software cracking
++ Grade system hack
++ Bitcoin mining and recovery and lots more. He is the best in what he does.

CONTACT HIM : SCHWARTZSOFTWAREHACKINGPROGRAM@GMAIL.COM, WhatsApp:+1 704-313-9661

Hall Fiona said...

LOST YOUR CRYPTO? YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN BTC?CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS

Recovering lost Bitcoin can require unique hacking skills and expertise that are possessed by only a handful of professional hackers. While there are many recovery websites out there, it’s important to be cautious as 99% of them are operated by scammers who try to appear legitimate. Instead, it’s best to seek out a trusted hacker like Recovery Masters who can help you recover your funds. They were able to recover $355k worth of BTC that I had lost to bitcoin mining. To get in touch with Recovery Masters, you can contact them via email ( Recoverymasters@email.cz ) or whatsapp +1(551) 202-23-35

Chris Barrie said...

BITCOIN OR CRYPTO WALLET RETRIEVER - SECURE RECOVERY:
Fast Contact;
WhtsAp; +1(551) 202-23-35 
Email; (Recoverymasters@email.cz)
Hello everyone,
While looking for help after losing my Bitcoin wallet which was worth $179,000 USD,Due to  mistakenly clicking a phishing link,I had tirelessly searched online for an honest and trustworthy Hacker and after four weeks of long searching I came through a post about Recovery Masters, A group of private licenced experts in Hacking.I immediately contacted them and after 6 Hours of working with them, They were able to recover $151,200 USD,Although this was 85% of my Bitcoin am still grateful to Recovery Masters because I didn't think this was possible.I will highly recommend them for such services.

Unknown said...

Recovery of Stolen Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Binary, Forex

What do scammer gain in hurting people by taking away there hard earn money and hijacking servers, why do they always keep on doing this, i lost a friend of mine because of scammers, she died cause she could not withstand it and same thing almost happened to me but kindly enough i was able to reach ''WIZARDWIERZBICKIPROGRAMMER@GMAIL.COM '' who then helped me get back my funds and find the scammers location. here is his WhatsApp:+44 7476 467601 Telegram: https://t.me/wizardWierzbickiprogrammer