Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Day Treats - Paper Pumpkin Jan 2021 alternative.



For Valentines Day I need little treats for my office staff and the Paper Pumpkin this time was a cardset of 8 which was super cute but I needed treat bags or boxes so I cut the cards in half- thank goodness they were printed front and back so I could do that.

I scored 3/4 inches from the edge on the card halves on all four sides. I cut thick white cardstock into quarters and did the same with it as well.  then I cut the corners to make tabs so I could turn them into boxes.  I needed 16 and it was just perfect.

I diecut the hearts from the Many hearts Die in Real Red for the pink boxes and white cardstock for the red boxes- I stamped the white hearts with
curlycue hearts in Blushing Bride and mounted them on the boxes.

I diecut the banner from the Floral Heart Dies (which I absolutely LOOOOVE!) I', going to use this die for other cards as well - i love the gentle curve, stitched edges and the prescored bend.

The sentiment is from the paper Pumpkin set that came with the kit which I thought would be more universal for my staff than happy Valentines day in case they want to give it away to someone else.
 
I filled the boxes with an assortment of chocolates and candies

I hope they enjoy it!
now I have all these printed mailboxes and hearts from the kit to play with as well......
 

No comments: