Saturday, February 20, 2021

Touch of Ink February 2021 S&C challenge


This is another card I made for the Stamp & Chat February challenge.

White basecard was stamped with the leaves with Grey Granite to add some interest to the background.  

I took a layer of Pear Pizazz.  I took a white cardstock and stamped the flower image multiple times as shown and the butterfly in black.  I used water brushes and ink refills on a tray to water color teh flowers and the butterfly in daffodil and pumpkin pie and Calypso coral (also on the flowers) and Pear pizazz on the leaves.
the words are from the retired set Label Me Bold.


 The back graound is done with Balmy Blue ink pad using blender brushes. I have some stencils with cloud shapes and I used that to create the feeling of sky and clouds

No comments: