Saturday, November 13, 2021

My Favorite Nuts about Squirrel card I made

This is my favorite of all my Nuts about Squirrel card.

The bark embossing folder is so perfect  to create that tree look I had to use it on the early expresso CS. Then I used the timber folder with Crumbcake CS to create the wood grain on the inside of the hole.

the hole was created using the Layering diorama die but I placed the cutting plate on top part of the die to just shy of the bottom so it would not cut the bottom part because I wanted a flat straight bottom.

I stamped a gazillion acorns but they have the squirrel hand on it I cut the acorns out and rotated them when I put them in the tree so the hand part 

would be hidden - I forgot about the acorn punch in the autumn punch pak otherwise I would have used it. 

hand cut some leaves colored with pear pizazz and pumpkin pie, old olive.


Does he not look satisfied with all the acorns he has amassed for the winter?


Enjoy!





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com