Thursday, November 25, 2021

Sparkle of the Season Thanksgiving

I love wreaths- I have a box of stamps and dies devoted to just wreaths.  
Basecard is pumpkin pie with a layer of  Soft Suede embossed with timber EF. the piece of green strip on the right is from Pattern Party DSP from the hostess purchase.  
The wreath was diecut in white and I colored it in with crumbcake stampin blends and so saffron, pear pizazz and pumpkin pie- then I cut some more leaves using pumpkin pie, old olive and saffron cardstock and added them on here and there. I took a strip of cumbcake Cardstock stip and stamped Grateful in Soft suede . This was an easy card I made as thank yous to my customers.

happy Thanksgiving everyone!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com