Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Sweet Songbird cards

This was one of the projects we made for our May Stampin' with Lynda. 
Base card is thick white cardstock- I really do love a sturdy cardbase don't you?
take another piece of white cardstock and stamp the sentiments.  stamp the branch in crumbcake and the leaves in Parakeet Party.
punch out the birds in parakeet party and balmy blue and stamp eyes open or close your choice in black.  punch out the belly in white and beak in Poppy Parade. you can pop out the bird and the wing if you want. 
stamp the little feet and musical notes in black.
so sweet!



If you only have one bird you can try making this one that I whipped up while waiting for my class to join me.  Base card is thick white. - take a strip of DSP and a circle diecut. Stamp the branch with Soft Suede. stamp some leaves and flowers on a scrap piece of paper and cut it out. stamp sentiment and musical notes as shown. add the bird- I had some extras from my class so super easy to put together and how cute is this? 

No comments: