Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Country side Corners- Good Feeling and Petal park builder variations


I had this design in my mind so I made this but not sure it lives up to what I was thinking. This was one of my monthly projects for Stampin' with Lynda.

I took the countryside corners die and used the frame part to use as a stencil and used the blending brush with Balmy Blue inkpad to make a soft background

I stamped the sentiment from Good Feelings in Night of Navy and the flowers in Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous grape and Highland Heather and punched it out using the Petal Park Builder punch. 

For the card below I did the same thing but used the Countryside corners dies to cut the shite and the Hgihland heather piece and put the sentiment die from Wanted to Say dieset using Gorgeous grape. I love how the dot on the i is attached- I an forever looking for the little dot in other dies like this.   

When I stamped the leaves the first time I did it too close to the sentmient and forgot to leave room for the flowers so I had to move the leaves out to the edge and colored it in using watercolor pencils and used the watercolor painters to blend it in- so easy.


Use the Take your Pick tool to curl the petals of the flowers then mount using dimensionals. - add some pearls in the center of the flowers to add some sparkle

 

No comments: