Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Two Tone Flora

 


The die that coordiates with this set is  so gorgeous with such intricate details I couldn't wait to use it for a class project- this base card is Petal pink with a layer of diecut in white cardstock. 

stamp the flowers in petal pink then with Flirty flamingo - I find stamping the darker color then stamping the lighter color on top matching up the center of the flower was the easiest to do. I stamped some leaves in old olive and diecut it all out.

The sentiment is from  Season of Chic set - which I also love.- stamp with black memento onto a strip of white cardstock and use the Banners pack a punch to to create the angle and put a piece of Flirty flamingo behind to make it pop a little - mount the sentiment banner using dimensionals - and same with the flowers.


I put some tiny perals to accent the center as shown below.




No comments: