Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Zany Zoo DSP

I have not bought this stampset yet- but I love the DSP with all the various characters_ I lover the dancing hippo and the backpacking pig and the marshmallow grilling lion but I was not in love the the dancing cat or the llama knitting. So I am still torn whether to buy the stampset and die or not but I LOVE the paper so I cut out one of the bike riding gator and colored it in and fussy cut it out 

I like the layered DSP look but I didn'w ant to waste the images on the other side which were just so cute so I just used the black and white DSP from All Together DSP 6x6 to make the black and white strips behind the image. stamped the sentiment from Circle Sayings set to finish it off.  Although I did not cut it very close the white circle diminishes the contrast and still looks good. mount it with dimensional to pop it out.



 

No comments: