Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Abundant Beauty Stencil


This is the first flower stencil Stampin Up has done and it is really gorgeous. It would be super fun if it had matching dies with it but it wasn't too hard to cut out - although with all the matching dies now scissor challenged person like me have gotten a bit lazy. I did cheat and stenciled the right side middle flower so didn't have to cut that one out! The sentiment is from Season of Chic set - all the sentiments in that set is so useful- I've used it so many times.

This was my practice stenciling using the stencil as is.

It was so easy using the blender brush from the center out to create that gradation. Just Lovely.


The center of the flower was with Copper Clay and the outline in Early Expresso.  It was super easy.


I put in some silver metal strip adhesives (normally used for nail art- they were super cheap and adds such a sparkle I love using it although it is a bit of a pain to apply as it is really flimsy and hard to keep straight. 




 

No comments: