Saturday, October 14, 2023

flip flap card


You know you see something somewhere and it was such a great idea and then you can't find the source when you try to look for it? that was with this card- I apologize profusely to whoever came up with this idea. I wrote down the dimensions so I could try it out then for the life of me cannot find the source- it was on youtube one night was up watching - 
I have made similar version of it before from instructions on Splitcoast Stampers but this was more modern looking - mechanism instruction here: Flip Flap Card Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers    

My smart sister thought it should have said you are so - "twisted" or "Knotty" since I put a pretzel image in the front - I just liked the pretzel image but she is right - I should have put the soda bottle image or ice cream to say Super Cool. 
you can put the gift card on the panel if you wish or you can put another messge instead. 






 

No comments: