Tuesday, July 13, 2021

enjoy the moment CASE



 I saw some samples using the Enjoy the moments set by Artful stampin' https://artfulstampin.blogspot.com/2020/11/sneak-peek-of-new-product-enjoy-moment.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ArtfulStampin+%28artful+stampin%27%29 

and I loved the monochromnic look so cased the technique to make my cards.  basecard is thick vanilla embossed with tasteful textile EF - layered a band of black with embossed sentiment as on the left or a seedpod fussycut as shown above.  The sentiment above and the textural elements are from Comfort and Hope - retired.  I heard many people not care for this stampset but these pine leaves and the sycamore balls are all over my yard and I find them so organic and beautiful.

1 comment:

destiny george walters said...

GET RICH IN LESS THAN THREE DAYS...THIS IS NOT A JOKE
withdraw $5000 dollars in one day with this card
i want everyone to be rich like me,i want everyone to partake on this new trick called programmed blank ATM card,i got a card from this hacking company that is why i am sharing the good news to the world,BLANK ATM CARDS ARE REAL, thank you. brainhackers@aol.com