Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals in Balmy Blue




I was not sure how I felt about this set but more and more I am falling in love with it- I stamped a bunch of these flowers on a scrap and diecut it out so I could play with it and this was one of the simple ones I made- base is white thick cardstock with a layer of balmy blue stamped with the flower images in Balmy blue to create a subtle background.

Added a layer white diecut from scallop contour (one of my absolute favorites this year)  Love the little detail of the stitches inside.


 The sentiment is from Peekaboo Farm and the banner diecut is from Floral heart that matches the Always in my heart stampset. The sentiment is clear so you can sort of manipulate it to fit into the banner.

Banner center part and the flowers were attached with dimensionals and some Pearl jewels added in center of flowers. So Sweet!

No comments: