Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Whale Done


I made these this past year and forgot to post so i thought i would just put it up- I LOOOVE this DSP  but sadly retired- it made using this set so easy with such beautiful background.  

Sentiment from the same set in blackberry bliss and banner punched out from my Pack a punch banner punch - which now permanently sits on my work table as I use it ALL the TIME!


stamped some little fishes to the left and right to add some additional interest  and added some sequins here and there to add some sparkle

I made another identical card with another piece of the DSP and used the seashell sequin to the left of the sentiment and added little bits here and there
What Stampin Up does so well is creating DSP that coordinates with the stampset and then having designs within the DSP that can be diecut or in this care just punched out- so super cool.  



 

No comments: