Saturday, September 11, 2021

Artistic Dies in white


You know I can't throw away anything i think I may have use for later.  I had this tiny strip of glimmer paper sitting on my desk for eons.   I was looking to make a clean and simple card and this is what came out. Take a basecard of white thick.  take another piece of white cardstock and diecut the large open flowers as shown.  Use dimensionals to mount the flowers and he carstock- some of the solid leaves on the end were I attached with dimensionals behind it.  Not sure why there is a yellow tinge but the whole card is just white on white. I put the pumpkin pie cardstock behind it so it would show better on the picture but maybe that is why 
added the strip of glimmer paper -so clean and simple-  now it reinforces the idea that I was right to keep that tiny strip...

I need to join hoarders anonymous!

No comments: