Saturday, September 25, 2021

GIve it a Whirl - Peekaboo Farm


I'm in love with this Give it a whirl die- I 'm now just looking at every set to see how I can use it with this die.  This set was perfect for this.  

Base card is white thick. Diecut the circle with thick cardstock as well and stamp- hello there, Miss you and the sheep on the wheel in black.

I stamped the pig and the cow where I though they ought to be,  stamped the same onto post it notes and cut it out and used it over the images to make sure the balmy blue I was using blender brushes would not cover the animals.  I did the same to the clouds I cut out to make sure they stayed white while I colored in the sky.  stamp the rock wall and the hooves of the animals on a scrap and color and cut it out. mount the wall with tape and hooves with dimensionals.  added a strip of grass (another company) in Pear pizazz. stamp the bird and color in.


So Stinking Cute!
 

No comments: