Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Give it a Whirl- Measure of Love


I just love scale stamps- I had to have it and of course the give it whirl dieset has a rectangle that has the almost perfect opening for the sentiments.  

The base card is real red with sentiment stamped in versamark and heat embossed in white.  I diecut with a part of the circle die the part where the wheel would be so it would be unencumbered to turn.

the mechanism cover I cut short and only used the top part of the rectangle so the sentiment would show below and I only needed 4" square of the pattern party DSP (hostess item)

I stamped the sentiments on the wheel- using a template I made before- stamped the scale in white and colored it in with real red and smoky slate and mounted using dimensionals to  hide the brad.  and the measureing cups from What's cooking set stamped in pear pizazz and diecut and mounted with dimensionals as well. Looks hard but super easy!
 

No comments: