Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweetheart Blooming Card


This is the blooming card we did for our class using the new chocolate chip brads that I just adore....

It is pretty simple.
Take a Soft suede CS and run it through the big shot with the perfect polkadot embossing folder. Cut a Blush blossom CS 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 or so and stamp the leaf base in soft suede ink from Sweetheart stamp set- I ADORE this set but really bought it because I love this stem and leaf stamp- I have used it in so many ways.....

Stamp the flower center from With all my heart -from Occasions mini catalogue- in real red ink onto pretty in pink CS. Punch it out using the Extra large fancy flower punch, and another time with the regal rose CS. Secure the flower with the chocolate chip epoxy brad (I did lift up the flowers with dimensionals). Add a 1" strip of sending Love DSP on the bottom as shown and easy peasy- all done with the outside.




The inside is the blooming part.



This is how it looks open using the With images from all my heart stamped in red and pretty in pink and Happy mother's day sentiment from All Holidays set.



I don't think my mom looks at my blog so I think it is safe to post it here before I mail it to her.
Instructions follows with another sample.


No comments: