Monday, October 24, 2011

Jungle Party Favors








My twins wanted to have their party at the Jungle- a indoor playground of mazes and tunnels- I asked them what kind of theme they wanted and I expected Lego or pirate or something but not no response instead- so I decided to just go with the name- the Jungle- I had these grass strip dies from Sizzix- which I initially complained had blades that were too tall but worked out better for the jungle feeling. The animal diecuts are from Spellbinders that I got years ago on sale that I diecut with close to cocoa CS (retired, sadly) and embossed and colored in with chocolate chip die ink for the animals- Zebra was black on whisper white CS.

I diecut fancy favor boxes in real red, stamped the sentiment from Friendly Phrases set, stamped my kids' names with simple alphabet from PTI, assembled the box, wrapped the grass and used dimensionals to attach the animal diecuts, then added a chocolate chip textured CS strip with brads for handles. Filled them with jungle theme pencils, erasers, bracelets, a packet of tropical flavored starburst and a Lego minifigure- one of which was a zookeeper with a gorilla and a banana- very apropos.


Lynda



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such lucky kids! Great job to a great mom! Makani