This is one of the cards I will be demonstrating tonight at my workshop. It is spotlighting in a bigger way. The base card is Island Indigo.
1. Take a piece of whisper white CS.
2. Sponge the sky using Bashful Blue classic pad and a sponge using a scallop circle -I put two taped together to make a more irregular shape that I like.
3. Sponge the ground using Lucky Limeade using a ripped piece of Cardstock. (Put the template on top and sponge below it)
4. Using the Cutter/scorer cut down one inch inside the border of the white piece as shown.
5. Stamp 3 balloons-
Island Indigo onto Bashful Blue CS
Lucky Limeade onto whisper white CS.
Cut out the balloons and Sponge the edges- this is important to make it more 3D
6. Figure out where you want the balloons to be and stamp the basket below the area in black.
7. Stamp the sentiment in black
8. Add a crystal jewel on the O of the YOU to add a little something.
9. Stamp the bird in flight using Island Indigo on the outside panel.
10. Mount the balloons with dimensionals. then mount the whole inside panel with dimensionals.
Hope your day is uplifting!