Splitcoast had color challenge for burgundy, regal and starfruit which I thought was pretty in a weird way so here is my version. Basecard is starfruit layered with burgundy then another starfruit then a regal rose cs that I stamped the flower with versamark then embossed with white embossing powder. I then used my aqua painter to take some ink off the lid of the burgundy ink pad to water color the flower a bit. I ran the border in the tulip embossing folder just to get a little edge of the pattern tied a ribbon (in the corner to make it look like some leaves then added the message in the sketch challenge way for this week. Truly a take ten card. enjoy!