Friday, August 24, 2012

Blooming with kindness color challenge

Splitcoast had color challenge for burgundy, regal and starfruit which I thought was pretty in a weird way so here is my version.  Basecard is starfruit layered with burgundy then another starfruit then a regal rose cs that I stamped the flower with versamark then embossed with white embossing powder. I then used my aqua painter to take some ink off the lid of the burgundy ink pad to water color the flower a bit. I ran the border in the tulip embossing folder just to get a little edge of the pattern  tied a ribbon (in the corner to make it look like some leaves then added the message  in the sketch challenge way for this week.  Truly a take ten card. enjoy!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Lynda, I'd like to invite you to visit our new Color Challenge Blog. http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ My friend, and I have been working on this new blog for over a month. Please come meet our new design Team on Friday August 31 and check out our new color challenge blog! We will throw out our very first color challenge this Saturday, September 1st!!
I'd love to have you come play along with us!