Friday, November 7, 2014

Seattle Seahawks Defined.

  I wanted to make a birthday card for my father in law who moved to live closer to us from Seattle.  My in-laws are die hard Seahawk fans and we got them a superbowl shirt from their last win and wanted to make a card to match.

Their logo has this neon green color -so I used Green Galore (retired SU) and matched it with Night of Navy.

They also have this a pattern on the sides of their uniform, perfect for our Chevron border punch. 
The sentiment is from Four You set stamped with versamark and heat embossed with Silver EP.

I downloaded the image from online, and used a pencil to draw it on paper and used the undefined stamp carving kit to carve out the image.

I stamped it three times using the versamark and embossed it clear to create a subtle image.

Go Seahawks!

1 comment:

Karen Tenney said...

Thanks Lynda,
We are Seahawk fans too (live on the Olympic Peninsula)and I've been wanted to make the hawk with the Undefined set. So NOW I will make it! Great card.