Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pop up Money Slot how to Using Balloon Popup Thinlit


 This is the inside of the card I posted yesterday.
YOu can make any pop up by making a rectagular tube.  The left shows you how.  I made this one 4x41/2 inches but you could make it shorter or taller depending on what you want.  I scored it at 1 1/4, 2 1/4, and 3 1/2.  When you put glue on the top and bottom panel in the front and put it in the fold of your card, it makes an automatic popup like this.
I love the little slit or balloon stem die from Stampin' Up's Balloon Popup Thinlits  (Occasion catalog)  because it makes the perfect little slit for money or a check.

Have fun with it.
Lynda

1 comment:

R. Hill said...

Lynda--LOVE this idea! I've made pop ups before, but not on this scale. I did a card for my grandson's 16th birthday using this idea, a truck on the front and diamond plate "toolbox" pop up for the money. It came out so cute! I really like your ideas. Thank you so much for sharing.