Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Case


I saw a card by Claire Daly that used this card sketch but the colors did not work for me and I did not have the DSP she used so I changed it up and this is what we made this past month's party.

Basecard is Berry Burst with another layer of Berry Burst on top diecut with the Eclectic Layers framelets.  A layer of silver glimmer paper behind the cutout for some extra shimmer.  Stamp the little tulips from the stampset in Berry Burst.  Stamp the sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous and punch it out with Pretty Label.   Stamp the leaves with old olive and cut out a soft sky flower and the powder pink flower after stamping with Berry Burst again.  Diecut all the pieces and mount as shown with some Rhinestone basic jewels and Gold faceted gems (because the clear ones are on backorder) but the variation I think is still pretty.  

No comments: