Monday, December 23, 2019

Perfect Santa Parcel


This was one of the projects from my Tags Bags and Boxes workshop for the holidays.

Cut 2 pieces using the perfect parcels box die and put it together
How to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-wEqbWF9T0

add a 1/2 inch strip of white on one side only.
Add a strip of 3/4 inch black paper band.

I did not have a die that would cut the belt buckle but I did have a 3/4 inch square punch so I cut strips of gold foil paper 1 1/4 inch wide then turned it around and marked it every 1 1/4 inches  with a ruler then from corner to corner I put an x to get it centered then punched it out. 
I love the how it can be laid flat for packing - I made a gazillion of these for my favors for my staff and friends. It will hold a gift card as well so you can add some candy and a gift card or some money- it is super cute, super easy once you get the hang of how to glue to box bottom.

No comments: