Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Sending Flowers

This was one of the make and takes from my February Stampin' with Lynda.
The base card is whisper white diecut with Sending flowers die.   I tried a variety of different ways to do this cutting it out of old olive cs and pasting it behind, but what turned out to be the easiest is to leave the white flowers as they are and color the stems with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow markers, die cut the flowers and glue it on top.   the flowers were Daffodil, pumpkin Pie and the tulips were colored in with Melon Mambo pen.  My marker is getting a little dry and it caused some streaks which I actually liked- mad it more realistic. 

 Used the Layers 3D EF behind it using soft sky CS (retired) mounted with dimensional as well as dimensionals behind some of the flowers to pop it up. 
Diecut the banner- Love the little holes on the banner and stamped the sentiment from the December 2019 PaperPumpkin in Melon Mambo.  Used a strip of 1/2 inch melon mambo to make the whole pop a bit. Add the pearl basic jewels to accent. 
If you use a curved tweezers to make the little cuts around the circle pop up it is super cute!
Enjoy
Lynda

1 comment:

Elise said...

(sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

Hello !
I'm writting an article for the issue 58 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
The subject is japanese inspiration (geishas, fans, crane birds, cherry blossoms, kawaii things, origami...).
I wish to show your card within this article.
(seen here : http://stampingdoc.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-blossoms-with-asian-twist.html)
Would you agree with that ?
If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible high resolution photo of your creation without watermark on it ?
Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized because I have to give my paper very soon.
Best Regards, Elise AMANN
PS: If you have any other crafted cards on this thematic that you would like to share with our readers, feel free to send me a photo of them.