Monday, March 30, 2020

Korean Origami Dress card


My sister's birthday was this month and I wanted to make her a special card for her birthday.
I am crazy about paper dolls and although there are a lot of Japanese or Chinese origami dress I had not found much in terms of Korean traditional dresses.
but I found one here: https://ameblo.jp/kimys-kr/entry-12103300448.html
which was cute.  I used a much smaller squares so it would fit my needs but the instruction work for any size square as long as the top and bottom is the same size.

I thought it would work well for the lady in the Power of Hope bundle stampset.

I was at the LSS and found this  Poppy Stamps' Summer Blossoms Sidekick frame which I thought was just darling - diecut in Whisper white and colored it in and mounted my little origami dress on it- I did tape some little strip of paper to create the traditional Korean colors.
I hope she likes it as she was under sheltering order so had to celebrate her birthday alone!

Happy Birthday Sis!
Lynda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r so very talented!

Angela said...

Love this! Your card is lovely. I had a dress just like this when I was little.