Sunday, November 22, 2020

poinsettia tag card

 


I think I have every poinsettia die manufactured- I can't help myself- and this one from Stampin' Up is quite beautiful - great size and I like the leaves and ball like things that add that little something.  the coordinating papers are quite gorgeous as well.  
Anyhow, this month's Stamp n' Chat challenge was to make tags so I did - this has been rummaging around my brain and it worked out almost exactly how I pictured it in my head.

I had a bunch of tags i got eons ago just for this purpose from Tim Holtz or somebody I cannot recall - no label on box either. I stamped it with some christmas musical note background stamp- again not sure the source as I've had it forever (and back then things were not as well labeled)

I stamped the most wonderful time of the year from the Stampin' Up Festive Corners set - I'll be using this for my Christmas card this year as well- I really love it.



Diecut the poinsettia in real red , leaves from Mossy meadow and the ball things (anyone know what this is called?) in expresso and layered it as shown. the center is Daffodil delight.


Added some stars from Snowflake sequins

You can use the tag as is - really pretty or mount it on a red cardstock as I did here and use it as a card.


1 comment:

expungement lawyer said...

Wow this is awesome, very interesting article. I can imagine the energy and inspiration you have invested on this powerful combination of words. Many articles I come across these days do not really dive this deep to make it clear to their audience as you did. But believe me the way you interact is literally 100% perfect. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make on your blog and as well take the advantage to demonstrate
5 WAYS TO SPOT A FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE WITH NO DMV RECORD which many people are ignorant of when ordering fake documents online. Not over demanding I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our 179.3k members TELEGRAM GROUP
to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
Thanks I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform