Saturday, March 18, 2023

Pinkfresh class

 

I just wanted to share with you some cards I made during an on line class I took with Pinkfresh  that my sister  signed me up as a gift.  She takes my monthly Stmpin' with Lynda Classes  and it was really fun to follow someone else's ideas instead of having to come up with something on my own- the mushroom stencils were so adorable.
I am going ot have to make some more to give away!
  


Learned some watercoloring technique that was fun.





The stickers were super fun but the cards felt flat and I had to add some texture with some Stampin Up embossing folders.  really love the Ombre glittery dots




this card above was supposed to be the scrap used to diecut the flowers but I thought it was so pretty I used it make a one layer card- used the thin nail Gold Self-Adhesive Tape Line Strips to make a line of gold around the card base that adds that little sparkle that I love. 

Used the leftover around the center diecut and used it as a stencil with a blender brush to make the soft background. I didn't have any of their colors so I used the Stampin' Up ones instead and it was still gorgeous.

Motto for the year: borrowed from Marisa- Shop your Stash!
use what you have!

No comments: