Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Beary Cute Christmas Suite


the DSP from Beary Cute Christmas is super cute- I the On line exclusive - Fluffiest of Friends come with with window panel that looked like a hat to me so I diecut a piece of DSP and it looked a winter hat to me- I put a flower diecut and put some Snowfall accents puffy paints to create a puff . Background was Christmas Tidings embossing folder- an easy peasy card.


The base card on this one was white thick with a layer of real red and then a layer of DSP on the bottom. The top half was 2 different colors embossed with Snowflake Sky in Boho Blue and Starry sky
Sentiment using heartfelt hexagon with snowflake and sentiment from Beary Cute stamp set.



Vertical stretch card I CASED from Rachel Tessman but using the Beary Cute stampset and DSP
Vertical stretch card with 6x6 DSP 
take basecard 4 1/4 x 11 - with 11 inch side on top score at 2 3/4, 4 1/4, 7 1/4 and 8 1/2 and fold in zig zag with first Mountain fold 
we used Beary Cute DSP and stampset, sparkling snowflakes and heartfelt hexagon sets and punch with Pool Party Ink 


 Detail on the hat card and the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder

No comments: