Friday, May 31, 2024

Free Play Fridays with Sweet Citrus

 I have a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators or former demonstrators who get together and challenge ourselves to make things using some items that everyone gets the same and it is amazing how everyone's cards are always So different. these are some things that I made with the  kit that was sent to me last month- 


I made this into a shaker card using citrus sprinkles I bought in a local scrapbook store. colored in the fuit like pink grapefruit which I just love.

This is using the cut outs again colored in pink grapefruit colors and the carafe from Pinkfresh Holiday Spirit set that I got from the Holiday cardmaking virtual even in 2023.

details of the shaker bits and sentiment




This is a stampin up set from few years back called Art In Bloom that had the hybrid embossing folder and diecut and I made that into a shaker card as well.  Colored the flowers in Bubble bathh - I just love that color! Shaker bits from  local scrapbook store, sequins from Stampin' Up.



Take time to play. Lynda

No comments: