Sunday, February 15, 2009

Triangle Treat box

My CTMH buddy Kristina Baldwin showed me a box like this a while back and I JUST LOVE IT! I've making it ever since for little treats and when I saw the Sale-a bration set knew it would be perfect for this application.

It's a really easy project and a workshop wow that anyone can make. Take one piece of cardstock 4 1/2 x 5 1/2- your basic quarter sheet of CS- here is in Sahara sand.

score at 4 1/8", 2 3/4", and 1 3/8" along the long end- basically into quarters as shown.
Cut 2 strips of coordinating designer paper 4"x 1 1/8" - here is darling dots- one of the selections from Sale-a bration- available until end of March only!

Adhere as shown and then stamp the sentiment as shown- here in chocolate chip classic ink pad.


Punch a heart from a strip of coordinating DD paper with the heart to heart punch.

Use dimensional to attach the heart. This is also the good time to stamp your name if you wish. The bottom of this will be the bottom of the treat.








turn the card over. Put w strips of sticky tape as shown - in the middle on the top and on the edge in the rectangle on the other side of your name stamp.

Turn over and attach 4 kisses to the sticky strip that runs through the middle as shown.







This is what it looks like from the front and from the side.

Happy Heart Day!

Lynda

1 comment:

Regina said...

this triangle treat box is great! I think I just might have to try this!
I found your blog in a search for something else and I am so glad I did. What a wonderful blog you have! I have really enjoyed seeing all the creations here. Love the tutorials you share - thanks for such great ideas!
Greetings Regina from Germany