Monday, June 8, 2009

A small thank you




I had to go out of town and was desperate to find someone to fill in for me for a volunteering job- one of the moms came to my rescue so I 've been meaning to send her a little thank you package including these cards shown here- I used to get Lockhart stamps on line but was able to find some in Seattle at Impress when I was there and now Cranberry Hill Merchandise in Sunnyvale, CA carries it so here are a few more images I've added. Both cards are on PTI extra thick cardstock scored with my score-Pal to add dimension, stamped with memento tuxedo black inkpad and colored with my copics. Sentiment on the geranium card from SU stamped with kiwi pad and mounted on kiwi cardstock- both to be retired end of this month- I will SOOO miss it- this and pirouette pink and ridinghood red I used all year!
I have not yet received the new catalogue but have been hearing a lot about it- all good!
Can't wait to get my hands on it- but sad so many of my favorites will disappear.....
You can order anything on the retiring list or any accessories some now on sale until they are gone. Order on line or e-mail me! Check out my Stampin' Up website on the side bar.
Lynda

1 comment:

Juanita B said...

Oh, is she a blessed lady, to receive two of your beautiful creations. I LOVE the simplicity and how much the scoring around the image adds TFS.