Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh, whale case


I cased this card from the Stampin Up website January 2nd. They changed the look of the website and I had some mixed feelings about it at the beginning but I like it.  My only thing is that it is pinned from somewhere and I could not find out from the picture who originally made the card.
I changed up the color and added the sentiment and the hears but I think it is sweet.  Take a white cardstock, slight smaller than the base card.  Diecut the large oval as shown using the Oval framelets.  Emboss with the Needlepoint border embossing folder as shown.  Stamp the waves on the base cardstock with pool party -using stamp off technique to get various shades.  I used a post it on the right side to make sure it was not going to show when the top cardstock was mounted.   Stamp the whale and diecut with the Happy Whale clearlit.  Stamp the sentiment and the hearts with pool party and mount using dimensionals.  Mount the whale and add the tiniest pearl for the eye.  Easy peasy card.  Credits to Stampin Up for posting such a cute card and credits to original creator!

Lynda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is super cute!! I love it! Love the sentiment, the cute whale, the cute saying, and the color!! :)

Katie
CreationsByKT
CreationsByKatie@hotmail.com