Thursday, March 13, 2014

Geometric Pinwheels

 Isn't this fun?  I was just playing around with the triangles trying different shapes and I thought this was really playful.  Base cardstock is whisper white with a layer of Strawberry slush CS embossed with Arrows textured Impressions EF on top.   I stamped a bunch of triangles on a scrap piece of paper using strawberry slush, coastal cabana, pistachio pudding and Crisp Cantelope- basically all the in colors, punched them out.  I stamped Hooray for today after coloring with markers Strawberry  slush and Coastal cabana and used the banner die to cut it out but it was too wide so I trimmed the sides to make it fit tighter.  AFTER I put the banner down using dimensionals, I put the triangles down to fit around the banner using dimensionals as well- it was pretty tight I tell you-  and it turned out pretty well I thought....  It could be a fun birthday or celebration card for anyone- Change up the colors to more blues for more masculine card for boys- I added a crystal jewel to the center of each but I actually liked it more plain but it's up to you!  Enoy.

Lynda

No comments: