Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Egg-stra special thanks




 I have a girlfriend who has a little farm and gives me organic eggs from her chickens time to time.  I have been looking for a way to thank her but could not find the right stamp to do so.  Well, I found the stamp (not SU)  and I thought it was perfect.  I think it was meant for Easter but I love that it was a dozen eggs the way she gives them to me.  The base card was whisper white with a layer of Coastal Cabana embossed with the stitch folder(retired SU) .  Added some banner DSP. Stamped the image with Memento black and colored it in and used the sentiment fromn Banner Banter (love the clean tiny sayings!) mounted the image and that was all there was. Easy peasy.   I made a set of cards for her using some DSP and matching Morning Marigold cardstock (also retired SU)  as shown.  The image was corner rounded with the project life corner punch.
This is a closer up of the cards. I thought she could use it  when she gives eggs to her friends as a thank you of just because.  I hope she likes them.  I am packaging them in the Stampin' Up clamshell containers that our old stamps used to come in.  I have a whole stack of them and they are just perfect for card gift giving.....

No comments: