Saturday, July 19, 2014

Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit Challenge: Hi Girlfriend

I signed up for a class for a simply created card kit at convention and OMG- the cards were SOOO GORGEOUS!  The pictures in the holiday catalog do not do justice!  While we were in the class we were given a challenge to use items from the Watercolor Winter set available August 28th (available in the new Holiday catalog- makes 20 most gorgeous cards with envelopes with lots of pretty things left over including all the letters for other language sentiments).   I used the left over letters popped out or silhouettes of the letter to make the "girlfriend".   Easy peasy and I still have TONS of stuff left over and so many ideas for all the supplies - can't wait to show you all the wonderful swaps and great ideas I got from convention and all the goodies. I heart Stampin' Up!
Lynda

No comments: