Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tags, Bags and boxes - Tags

My 'Tags, Bags, and Boxes' workshop usually has tags that I want people make however they want to have it- so I left out a bunch of DSP, punches and papers and make some samples for people to try.

These were some of my samples.  The Cherry Cobbler tag was stamped with Dotty Angles in versamark and embossed with White EP then Endless wishes on the white banner tag.  The Ornament tag was stamped with the ornament from Ornamental Pine in Soft Suede then used a 1 3/4 inch circle punch to punch out the circle part- put a 1 7/8 inch square piece of DSP behind it, stamped the sentiment and put another 2" piece of paper behind it.  You can also punch the other side using the template from the front piece to match the hole, stamp the hanging - dilly-bobber- not sure what the real name is- and sandwich the DSP to make a double sided ornament tag- too cool.

Season's Greeting is the easiest of them all but still so classic- snowflake in Soft Sky and Season's Greeting from Watercolor Winter Too set in Real red.  You know I bought the scalloped tag topper first and debated about the Angled tag topper but once I used it I was hooked.  Yeah, yeah, you can cut the angles your self and the hole in the center- but it is done perfectly everytime with just one push of the handle- How many ways can I tell you how much I love Stampin' Up punches? 
I had some leftover trees from my Christmas tree so I made some tags using the trees.  The star on top is from the Confetti Stars punch using the silver glimmer paper.  I believe Margery thought of that one and of course we all had to copy.

Make a bunch of tags for those holiday gifts- I always need more than I think so good to be prepared!


Lynda

No comments: