Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Paper Pumpkin 2018 February



I just love this kit-  I have been playing with the kit and the flower pieces that are supposed to be used on the envelope are so pretty I had to use it on the card.  Then the pieces that are left over from the letter I had to use in another card. So much fun. The card above had a layer of pink pirouette CS added.

 This one used the negative from the words

 I would love a whole sheet of these stickers to buy separate.
 The daisies were popped up to add more dimension.



 The is the celebrate card that I layered over a whisper CS embossed with Layered Leaves embossing folder.  It just seemed too plain without it.


 Since I had some pieces left over I wanted to use it to make some cards for birthdays- this is using the Star Blast Edgelit die ( SU retired) and silver glimmer paper behind the diecut for that sparkle and some clear rhinestone jewels for a little more masculine feel.



No comments: