Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Charming Cafe triple fold


   I  can't believe that this set came out and did not make it into the new catalog.  I know - I know-  how pricey it was but I had to have it before it disappeared.  I love the sweetness of the image and the ease of the diecuts.
I took a 12x12 sheet of whisper white cs and cut it down to 5 1/2 inches and scored it at 4 and 8 inches to make a triple fold.   Start from the front of the card, stamp the image, diecut.  The front sentiment from Petal Palette.  I  like to use the Stamparatus for the next part.  Put the stamp where you want the next image and then let the lid stick to the stamp, then open the card and stamp.  then same thing with the next layer. The sentiment is from  Picture Perfect Birthday.  I stuck the card on a quarter sheet of tempting turquoise to make it out to A2 size  4 1/4 x 5 1/2 but also because the blender pen went through to the back and I wanted a nice and neat back of the card.



No comments: