Friday, October 16, 2020

Mama Elephant /MFT Slimline Cards for my twins


Splitcoast Stampers Challenge for today was for slimline cards and I have been working on cards for my boys so I thought I would share it with you.

This template is from Mama  Elephant Slimline basics die - oh so cute! The stamps are from Bobo Tea and Zodiac Monkey- but the tiny Bobo Tea is from Zodiac Tiger set that I had to get just for that stamp. but it is a cute set anyway and I was born under the Tiger zodiac so I guess it is ok. 

Base card is white 8 1/2x 7 scored down to  81/2 x 3 1/2. THe scallop is with Sahara Sand and I put the soft sky CS behind the openings which were all mounted with dimensionals.  I did but a balloon image and stamped the inside with sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays set from Stampin' Up.


Kyle loves his pigs so I used the Slim Woodland die from Mama Elephant and colored it with variety of techniques and mounted onto a 8 1/2x 7inch CS folded to 8 1/2x 3 1/2.  Stamped the Farmland background from Hello Bluebird and extended the image with the black markers and colored it in. 
the animals are from MFT The Whole Herd set. the chicken with the balloons are from Party Animals.
They are mounted using dimensionals of course.
These are perfect for adding money because they are nice and long. 
Enjoy!  Lynda

 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
text on whatsapp +1 6026094730